healthy ingredients with nothing to hide
Water/Aqua/Eau, Cyclomethicone, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Polysorbate 60, Dimethicone, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol Crosspolymer, Glycerin, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Algae Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Panthenol, Allantoin, Sodium PCA, Ferulic Acid, Tetrahyddiroferuloylmenthane, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Squalane, Aspartic Acid, Retinyl Palmitate, Phospholipids, Phyllanthus Emblica (Emblica) Fruit Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract,Disodium EDTA, Geranium Maculatum (Geranium) Oil, VP/VA Copolymer, PCA, Arnica Montana (Arnica) Extract, Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Extract, Equisetum Arvense (Horsetail) Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Extract, Glycine, Alanine, Proline, Serine, Threonine, Valine, Arginine, Isoleucine, Phenylalanine, Glyceryl Stearate, Propanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Lactate, Maltodextrin, PEG-100 Stearate, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyeth- anol, Hexylene Glycol, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Amodimethicone, Histidine, Methylisothiazolinone, Ethylhexylglycerin.
- Algae Extract: Functions as an antioxidant and humectant (non-irritating and non-comedogenic moisturization)
- Amino Acids: (Combination of Aspartic Acid, Glycine, Alanine, Proline, Serine, Threonine, Valine, Arginine, Isoleucine, Phenylalanine) Amino acids are essentially peptides that are the building blocks of proteins. They have the ability to visibly reduce the signs of aging, heal damage and protect newly revitalized skin while adding suppleness and hydration to your skin.
- Phyllanthus Emblica (Emblica) Fruit Extract: A natural antioxidant and anti-inflammatory that naturally brightens the skin, inhibits melanin production to even out skin tone and defy the effects of aging.
- Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid): Special combination of high- and low-weight hyaluronic acids that expand once in the skin to provide excellent, long-lasting hydration. A glycosaminoglycan capable of binding 1,800 times it’s weight in water, when applied to the skin it forms a water-binding barrier allowing for increased moisture retention in the skin’s intracellular matrix.
- Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract: A potent antioxidant with powerful anti-inflammatory benefits that helps prevent collagen breakdown and reduce UV damage.
- Ferulic Acid: A plant-based antioxidant with sun protective benefits. It enhances the stability of vitamin E, is shown to have anti-inflammatory effects, and most importantly, helps inhibit UV-induced melanogenesis (pigmentation caused by the sun).
- Retinyl Palmitate: Form of Vitamin A that is one of the primary antioxidants found naturally in the skin that aids in skin maintenance and repair, exfoliates and helps moisturize the skin.
- Ascorbyl Palmitate: A stable, lipid-soluble form of Vitamin C that works as a powerful antioxidant to protect the skin from free radical damage while encouraging collagen production.
- Tetrahydrodiferuloylmethane: Skin lightening ingredient and potent antioxidant derived from turmeric that inhibits tyrosinase, blocking the synthesis of melanin in the skin.
- Dipotassium Glycyrrhizinate: Also known as licorice root, this potent plant extract helps inhibit tyrosinase activity to improve skin discoloration and hyperpigmentation , effectively evening skin tone for a brighter complexion. Also functions as an anti-inflammatory and anti-irritant to help reduce the redness and irritation associated with various ailments like rosacea, psoriasis and acne.
- Arnica Montana (Arnica) Extract: Rich in carotenoids, flavonoids, inulin and tannins, this botanical extract has been proven to assist into treating superficial phlebitis to reduce inflammation while stimulating circulation to encourage healing of wounds.
- Phospholipids: Structural component of cell membrane responsible for signaling molecules with hydrophilic head and hydrophobic tail to attract water and retain it, effectively hydrating and moisturizing the skin, known as a “second skin”. Also acts as an antioxidant.
- Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Extract: An anti-inflammatory plant extract that assists in strengthening capillaries and healing wounds while providing antibacterial and antioxidant properties.
- Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Extract: Wonderful plant extract that demonstrates excellent water-binding properties and antioxidant activity while calming and soothing the skin and assisting in the reducing under-eye puffiness. Has also been shown to have some melanogenesis suppression capabilities.
- Equisetum Hiemale (Horsetail) Extract: Firms and refreshes the skin while promoting healing. RIch in minerals that help rebuild tissue while possessing antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Extract: Skin antioxidant that helps fight and repair free radical damage while rejuvenating and toning the skin.
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter): High in triglycerides and fatty acids, this superior emollient revitalizes and repairs skin by promoting cell regeneration, circulation and wound healing.
- Allantoin: Plant extract, derived from comfrey leaves, that has anti-inflammatory, anti-irritant and soothing properties.
- Panthenol (Vitamin B5): An excellent humectant that adds intensive hydration to the skin. Known to enhance the formation of new skin cells while providing healing and anti-inflammatory benefits.
- Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E): A powerful, lipid-soluble antioxidant superstar that protects the epidermis for UV radiation and damage, prevents cell membrane peroxidation, while reducing transepidermal water loss which leads to improved skin barrier function.
- Squalane: Has the ability to quickly penetrate the skin to prevent UV damage and the formation of hyperpigmentation, while promoting cell growth and providing powerful antioxidant and antibacterial benefits.
- Geranium Maculatum (Geranium) Oil: Botanical extract that helps increase circulation, encourage new cell growth and help balance oil production.