healthy ingredients with nothing to hide
Water/Aqua/Eau, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 60, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Cetyl Alcohol, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Pseudoalteromonas Ferment Extract, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Tripeptide-10 Citrulline, Tripeptide-1, Phospholipids, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Ascorby Palmitate, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Propanediol, Pullulan, Sodium Hyaluronate, Lecithin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Allantoin, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol Crosspolymer, VP/VA Copolymer, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Amodimethicone, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Butylene Glycol, Fragrance/Parfum, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylisothiazolinone.
- Tripeptide-10 Citrulline: Peptide that boosts and regulates collagen fibers by mimicking the decorin in our skin that declines with age.
- Tripeptide-1: Peptide that mimics the relationship of the growth factors involved in the synthesis of collagen and in the healing process. Specifically it stimulates Collagen I and III, fibronectin and laminin to boost skin function, stimulate skin cells, produce more collagen and repair cell communication.
- Pseudoalteromonas Ferment Extract: A peptide that regenerates, repairs and protects the skin by retaining moisture, healing wounds, increasing collagen and elastin production and improving hydration for healthier, younger looking skin.
- Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein: Protein derived from wheat that helps skin retain water and moisture while minimizing fine lines and wrinkles caused from UV radiation.
- Hydrolyzed Soy Protein: Protein derived from soy that contains high levels of isoflavones, which help to protect skin against hormone-related aging, bringing back radiant skin.
- Retinyl Palmitate: Form of Vitamin A that is one of the primary antioxidants found naturally in the skin that aids in skin maintenance and repair, exfoliates and helps moisturize the skin.
- Ascorbyl Palmitate: A stable, lipid-soluble form of Vitamin C that works as a powerful antioxidant to protect the skin from free radical damage while encouraging collagen production.
- Phospholipids: Structural component of cell membrane responsible for signaling molecules with hydrophilic head and hydrophobic tail to attract water and retain it, effectively hydrating and moisturizing the skin, known as a “second skin”. Also acts as an antioxidant.
- Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E): A powerful, lipid-soluble antioxidant superstar that protects the epidermis for UV radiation and damage, prevents cell membrane peroxidation, while reducing transepidermal water loss which leads to improved skin barrier function.
- Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract: A potent antioxidant with powerful anti-inflammatory benefits that helps prevent collagen breakdown and reduce UV damage.
- Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid): Special combination of high- and low-weight hyaluronic acids that expand once in the skin to provide excellent, long-lasting hydration. A glycosaminoglycan capable of binding 1,800 times it’s weight in water, when applied to the skin it forms a water-binding barrier allowing for increased moisture retention in the skin’s intracellular matrix.
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice: Wonderful water-binding agent for the skin due to it’s polysaccharide and sterol content. Penetrates the skin to supply moisture directly to the tissues for hydration boost. Also shown to have anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and antibacterial properties.
- Allantoin: Plant extract, derived from comfrey leaves, that has anti-inflammatory, anti-irritant and soothing properties.
- Lecithin: A skin softening and soothing emollient that deeply moisturizes the skin. It has the ability to deeply penetrate the skin to carry substances directly to the cells and assist the skin in absorbing other properties as well.
- Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil): Rich in proteins, vitamins, amino acids and sterolins, this NMF helps heal dry skin while providing antioxidant support and reducing the appearance of age spots, scars and sun damage.
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter): High in triglycerides and fatty acids, this superior emollient revitalizes and repairs skin by promoting cell regeneration, circulation and wound healing.
- Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil: A stable, high-weight plant oil, resistant to oxidation, that quickly penetrates the skin providing long-lasting moisture retention while strengthening skin’s barrier function.