Francesco Vitali LLC is a leading cosmetic, skin and hair care company with business office at 468 N Camden Drive Suite 211, Beverly Hills, CA 90210. We offer skin care products, makeup, candles, hair care products and eventually fragrances for retail customers. The Website is controlled and operated by Francesco Vitali LLC registered in the State of Delaware.
All logos, content, service marks, or trademarks on the website or the service are the exclusive intellectual property of Francesco Vitali LLC, including copyrights, trademarks or other forms of intellectual property. We do not grant you any license whatsoever to use any logos, content, service marks, or trademarks contained on this website as nothing contained on the website, either content, logos, service marks, or trademarks should be understood has been granted a license to use. All logos, service marks, or trademarks are owned by Francesco Vitali LLC or by any third party. The Purchase and Licensing Agreement govern terms of a license provided by Francesco Vitali LLC.
Our liability is limited to you. The service along with this website are provided "as is, and you consent and warrant that your use of the service, as well as the website, is at your own risk. In no event to the extent permitted by law shall Francesco Vitali LLC be liable for any kind of damage which include but is not limited to consequential, incidental, or special damages, corruption or loss of data, profits loss, or faulty computer system as a result of your use of the website or service regardless of the feasibility of any form of damage) that may arise in connection with or out of your use of the service or the website or any other form of material provided on the website or to you by Francesco Vitali LLC, this includes and is not limited to any inaccuracies, mistakes, omissions, or errors in the service or any of such material. This limitation shall be applicable regardless of whether such damage arises as a result of a breach of tort, contract, or any other form of legal theory or action.
We place certain restrictions on the way you use the service and website. You are prohibited from any attempt to infringe, violate or any form of action that breach any security features of the website or service; this includes without limitation:
- accessing the data or content not intend for other website users, or logging or attempting to log onto a server the website is hosted on or account that you are not authorized to access;
- attempting to test, scan, or probe the website's vulnerability, the Service, or any associated network, or system or to in any way breach the authentication or security measures without getting the proper authorization;
- attempting to hinder, interfere or interfering with the service we offer to website visitors or users, network, or host, which include, without limitation, submitting a virus to the website to slow down the service, “flooding,” overloading, “spamming,” “crashing" or “mail bombing;”
- making use of the service or site to send unsolicited e-mail, which includes without limitation, an unsolicited email containing promotions, publicizing content or any form of products or services advertisements;
- forging any or all part of an email information header contained in any e-mail, any posting using the Service, or any TCP/IP packet header; or
- attempting to decompile, modify, disassemble, reverse-engineer, or otherwise attempt to reduce or reducing the source code used by Francesco Vitali LLC to provide the website or service to a human-perceivable form. Any violation of network or system security may subject you to criminal and/or civil liability.
You grant Francesco Vitali LLC a license to use the materials you post to the Site or Service. By transmitting, downloading, posting, performing, displaying, or otherwise distributing the content posted by you which includes, information, images, or logos (collectively, “User Content”) to the website or service, you are granting Francesco Vitali LLC, its employees, affiliates, consultants, officers, agents, directors, and representatives a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive, and worldwide license to make use of such User Content in connection with the operation of the Internet business of Francesco Vitali LLC, its employees, affiliates, consultants, officers, agents, directors, and representatives, which include, without limitation, a right to publicly display, distribute, copy, publicly perform, transmit, translate, reformat, reproduce, edit such User Content. Francesco Vitali LLC will in no way compensate you for such User Content. You agree that we may disclose or otherwise publish your name in connection with any User Content you posted on the website. By posting any User Content which includes information, images, or logos on the service or website, you warrant, admit and acknowledge that you are authorized or otherwise own or have every right to the Material "User Content" or that you can transmit, distribute, post, publicly perform, or otherwise display such Material "User Content".
You agree to respect the intellectual property (IP) rights of others and to obey the intellectual property (IP) law whenever you use or access the website or use the service. Your use of the website or the service is governed by and subject to laws regarding copyright ownership and use of (IP) intellectual property at all times. You agree not to transmit, perform, display, download, upload, or otherwise distribute any information or content (collectively, “Content”) in violation of any third party trademarks, copyrights, or other intellectual proprietary or property rights. You consent and agree to abide by all the laws regarding the use of (IP) intellectual property, and copyright ownership. You agree to be solely responsible for infringements of any third party rights and for any violations of any relevant laws caused by any User Content that you transmit or provide or that is transmitted or provided through your User ID. You are solely responsible for bearing the burden of proving that any User Content you posted does not violate third party rights or any laws.
We have put in place in order to ensure you can send in your complain certain legally mandated procedures that apply to allegations of any copyright infringement that may occur from the use of the website or the Service. We have established and put in place a policy that allows the immediate termination and/or suspension of any user of the website or service found to have violated any (IP) intellectual property laws or regulations or otherwise have infringed on the Company or any third party rights. The policy put in place allow us to investigate any copyright infringement allegations brought to our attention. You should send us the information listed below if you know, have evidence, or in good faith have the belief that any third party right or your rights have been violated and you want Francesco Vitali LLC to disable, edit, or delete the material in question. You should provide the following information:
- an electronic and physical signature of the authorized person assigned to act on behalf of the content owner whose exclusive right has allegedly been infringed;
- a statement that in good faith you have the belief that the use of the material posted in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- identification of the copyrighted work that was allegedly infringed, or a representative list of copyrighted works if multiple copyrighted works allegedly infringed and are covered by a single notification;
- reasonably sufficient information which will permit us to get in touch with you, which includes a telephone number, address, and if available, an e-mail address which we can use to contact you;
- identification of the material that was allegedly infringed or the material to be the subject of infringing activity and that you want to be disabled or removed, and a reasonably sufficient information to help us locate the infringed material on the website; and
- a statement to show that the information stated in the notification is correct, accurate and true under penalty of perjury and that you (Noticee) are authorized by the licensed owner of the material whose exclusive right has or was allegedly infringed to act or take this action on their behalf. You must send the notification to our designated agent at mngr@francescovitali for this notification to be effective.
We reserve the ultimate right at any time and at our sole discretion, to terminate your use of the website and/or the service or to suspend your use of the website and/or the service. To ensure that we provide a high-quality experience for you and other users of the Site and the Service, you agree that Francesco Vitali LLC or its representatives which includes its employees and its third party representative may access your records (such as content, images, username, password, or logos collectively referred to as "Materials" and your account to investigate allegations of abuse or complaints; this also includes other unauthorized uses of the service or the website or any infringement of third party rights. We will investigate such allegation on a case-by-case basis. We do not have any intention to disclose the occurrence or existence of such investigation unless if required by law, but we reserve the right at our sole discretion to suspend your access to the website or completely terminate your account immediately and to delete any such material posted through the website or site, with or without notifying you. Francesco Vitali LLC will not be liable to you in any way if we believe that your use of the website or the service have violated any clause of this Agreement, furnished the Company with misleading or false information, or interfered others from using the website or service.
We have put in place an agreement which helps outline the terms that will govern the purchase of our products through the website. When you place an order from Francesco Vitali LLC through the site www.francescovitali.com, you agree to be bound by the Company’s Purchase and Licensing Agreement. The website and service Licensing and Purchase Policy are explicitly subsumed and assimilated into this Agreement "Term of Use" by this reference, and the terms as outline thereof contain our return policy, ordering policy and licensing of materials. Our website and service Licensing and Purchase Policy will be enforced at our sole discretion.
This Terms and Conditions shall govern your use of the website and the service and shall be construed according to the laws of the State of Delaware, the United States of America, which shall be the governing law, without reference to the conflicts of law rules. You hereby irrevocably consent and acknowledge the exclusive jurisdiction of the state or federal courts in the State of Delaware, the USA in all disputes related to or arising out of your use of the website or service.
Francesco Vitali LLC may in its sole discretion and without prior notice:
- modify the Service and/or the Site;
- discontinue the Service and/or website at any time.
If you have any questions or want to make an inquiry about our service or this term of service, you can contact us at:
Francesco Vitali LLC
Address: 468 N. Camden Drive Suite 211,
Beverly Hills, CA 90210
This website terms & conditions become effective as of March 2019. All graphics, logo, trademarks, and content appearing on this website is owned and is the property of Francesco Vitali LLC, Copyright © 2018. All rights reserved.
Delight in a unique, distinctive, enchanting experience.